Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bisik'tela Manila


Bisik'tela is getting the hype recently and probably one of the best-looking and comfortable cycling caps locally made and locally available. Made by MFG partners Jzn and I, All of their products are handcrafted with all care and with prime materials. They recently made and released some limited colorways and designs to keep their products fresh and different. Check out this bicycle pattern design I just bought from them. 



I find the cap comfortable for it's material and snug fit for me. This one doesn't have the usual garter at the back like the usual cycling cap does but I haven't check their newer models if it does. The cotton makes it cool even if you wear it under your helmet plus it keeps absorbing the sweat on my hair. The bill is a bit longer but it has it's own design on the side so if you turn the bill upwards, it prevents the usual tear on the sides that it will cause on the traditional cycling cap. Bisik'tela now has 5 panel designs and I'm sure they'll go with the dome in the future. I give this a 4/5 for it's comfort, material and it's design.


Check out the Bisik'tela facebook page for more products and info.


Photo Credit: Mickie Carbonell
Model: Tim Bartolome

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I cannot find Bisik'tela's Facebook page. I wanted to buy a cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the updated page sir! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bisiktela/632864683395334

    sorry for the late response.

    ReplyDelete