Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review: ABNORMAL Hip Bag


Just 3 days after ordering a custom hipbag from Arvin of ABNORMAL, this arrived at my doorstep.  It is really great to know that when you see a product elsewhere but it's too expensive, there's someone who can not only customize it for you, but make it much better.


Pictured above is the basis of how I wanted the hipbag to look like. I redesigned the dimensions so that I can fit in my hand pump, a patch kit, and a shirt when I bike to work.


Here are the specifics:
Width: 19cm (bottom) / 25cm (top)
Height: 14 cm
Depth: 3cm
Material: Ballistic Nylon



It has a removable belt strap, so there's always the option of strapping it onto any of my belts. The bag is so well-made, all stitches and linings look solid, and the materials used will definitely take any abuse you throw at it. And it definitely looks freaking good. He even customized the color of his logo!




Last night was a real test.  After our traditional Wednesday Night Ride, there was a sudden downpour while riding in the middle of Pasig City going to Cainta.  I was so drenched, even my socks got wet.  But because of the strong, waterproof material used on the bag, I was able to secure my things especially my mobile phone.

So if you're in need of custom bags and power straps, you know who to contact.

Watch out as we would definitely see more stuff from him.
photo credit: Jonel

No comments:

Post a Comment